Aaron Eckhart Quick Facts
Also Known As: Aaron Edward Eckhart
Famous As: Actor
Birth Date: March 12, 1968
Age: 49 Years
Sun Sign: Pisces
Height: 1.83 M
Born In: Cupertino
Father: James Conrad Eckhart
Mother: Mary Martha Eckhart
Net Worth: $25 Million As Of Mar 18, 2017
Education: Brigham Young University
Awards: 1997 – Independent Spirit Award For Best Debut Performance
1997 – Satellite Award For Outstanding New Talent
2008 – Central Ohio Film Critics Association Award For Best Acting Ensemble
2008 – People’s Choice Award For Favorite Cast
Aaron Eckhart is an American film and stage on-screen character who shot to worldwide notoriety with his execution in the exceedingly effective film ‘Erin Brockovich’ in 2000. He increased further unmistakable quality after his depiction of Nick Naylor in ‘Thank You for Smoking.’ An exceptionally mainstream star today with various widely praised exhibitions added to his repertoire, it is difficult to envision that he was previously a battling, jobless performing artist who could scarcely bring home the bacon. Inspired by acting from his school days, he cleared out school to take up a vocation with the Warringah Mall motion picture theater. He in the end continued his training to gain a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree in film. In spite of being attractive and skilled, he was not able form an effective acting vocation for a considerable length of time. His fortunes improved when he was offered the part of George in the film ‘Erin Brockovich’ which gave his falling flat vocation a genuinely necessary lift. Having picked up see for his striking looks and noteworthy abilities, he was overflowed with film offers and after a short time set up himself as a regarded character performer in Hollywood. One of his current exhibitions was in the 2016 film ‘Sully’ in which he depicted Jeff Skiles.
Aaron Eckhart is an American on-screen character. He’s picked up acknowledgment for his execution in motion pictures, for example, The Dark Knight (2008), Battle Los Angeles (2011) and Thank You for Smoking (2005). All the more as of late, he’s played the President of the US in Olympus Has Fallen (2013) and its spin-off London Has Fallen (2016). Eckhart moved to the United Kingdom when he was 13, where he began acting in school plays. He’d later move to Australia for his secondary school instruction which he wouldn’t finish. In the long run he got a confirmation through a grown-up training course which enabled him to enter and later graduate from BYU, Utah in 1994, with a Bachelor of Fine Arts. He’d spend a decent piece of the 90’s as a battling on-screen character before being thrown for a fundamental part In The Company of Men (1997).
Aaron Eckhart and wife
Emily Cline Personal life.
Eckhart met actress Emily Cline during the filming of In the Company of Men and they became engaged, but they separated in 1998. He has always been reluctant to speak about his relationships in interviews. Eckhart dated songwriter and member of SHeDAISY, Kristyn Osborn, from 2006 to 2007.
Aaron Eckhart Religion
Aaron is an ex-Mormon. In a meeting, he said “I’m certain individuals believe I’m a Mormon, however I don’t have a clue about that I’m a Mormon any longer, you know? To be completely forthright, to be splendidly clear, I’d be a charlatan in the event that I said that I was, on account of I haven’t carried on with that way of life for such a large number of years.” His statement influences us to trust he quit being religious just in view of continuous changes to his way of life, as opposed to contradicting the religion.
Aaron Eckhart Hobbies
Eckhart appreciates exercises he can do without anyone else’s input, essentially photography, cycling, playing the guitar and composing music
Aaron Eckhart Political Views
The performing artist is enlisted with the American Independent Party. Strangely, he participated in a video after Obama first took office to demonstrate his help, alongside numerous different on-screen characters and on-screen characters.
Who is he dating?
Aaron has stayed silent with respect to his dating life and as of now is by all accounts single. He’s been locked in from 1997 to 1998 to on-screen character Emily Cline before they separated. Afterward, he had a relationship that finished in 2007 with musician Kristyn Osborn.
Directly in the wake of dropping out of secondary school, Eckhart took three years off to surf in Hawaii and joined The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. He likewise proceeded with this confidence in both Switzerland and France.
Childhood & Early Life
- Aaron Edward Eckhart was conceived on March 12, 1968, in California to Mary Martha, a kids’ book writer and artist, and James Conrad Eckhart, a PC official. He has two senior siblings, and hails from a group of blended family line.
- He was raised as an individual from the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints church, and served a two-year LDS mission in France and Switzerland before moving to England.
- At England, Eckhart went to the American Community School. It was amid his years at the school that the bug of acting piece him. He was first acquainted with acting, in his school generation.
- In 1985, he moved to Sydney. There he went to the American International School of Sydney where his affection for acting discovered further catalyst. He showed up in the school’s stage preparations and sharpened his acting abilities. Be that as it may he didn’t have any enthusiasm for studies and in this manner dropped out to take up a vocation at the Warringah Mall motion picture theater.
- He in the long run understood the estimation of a formal expert degree and enlisted as a film major at Brigham Young University– Hawaii upon his arrival to the US in 1988. He later exchanged to Brigham Young University (BYU) from where he graduated in 1994 with a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree. He had showed up in various showy creations amid his college years.
- Following his graduation Aaron Eckhart moved to the New York City where he at first attempted to discover important acting occupations, winding up with just little parts in TV arrangement or plugs. To bring home the bacon, he worked in a string of different employments as a barkeep, transport driver, and development specialist.
- He found a minor leap forward in 1997 when the executive/essayist Neil LaBute, who was at that point familiar with Eckhart, offered him a part in a film adjustment of LaBute’s stage play ‘In the Company of Men.’ Eckhart’s depiction of a baffled office laborer in his presentation film was generally welcomed.
- In 1998, he showed up in another of LaBute’s dark comedies, ‘Your Friends and Neighbors’ as a sexually-disappointed man caught in a despondent marriage. That year, he additionally went about as Nick in ‘Thursday.’
- It was just in 2000 that Aaron Eckhart got his first taste of standard achievement. He assumed the part of George in the much acclaimed personal motion picture ‘Erin Brockovich’ which had Julia Roberts ahead of the pack part. Following this part, he started to get significant offers all the more effectively.
- Throughout the following couple of years he showed up in a few films like ‘The Pledge’ (2001), ‘Ownership’ (2002), ‘The Missing’ (2003), and ‘Suspect Zero’ (2004). In 2004 he additionally showed up in David Mamet’s ‘Oleanna’ at the Garrick Theater. His execution in the stage creation earned him much appreciation.
- The year 2006 was a very profitable one for Aaron Eckhart. He depicted Nick Naylor in the parody dramatization ‘Thank You for Smoking’, and Sgt. Lee Blanchard in the wrongdoing spine chiller film ‘The Black Dahlia.’ His execution in the previous earned him a selection for the Golden Globe Award for Best Actor – Motion Picture Musical or Comedy.
- Aaron Eckhart handled the part of Harvey Dent in the 2008 superhuman wrongdoing spine chiller film ‘The Dark Knight’ which likewise had Christian Bale as Bruce Wayne and Heath Ledger as The Joker. Maker Christopher Nolan had particularly picked Eckhart for the part of Dent as he was greatly awed with the performing artist’s remarkable capacity to play “dim” characters.
- He shared the screen space with Nicole Kidman in the dramatization film ‘Rabbit Hole’ in 2010 wherein he played Howie, a youthful father who needs to manage the passing of his little child. The film was a widely praised one. For this motion picture, Kidman herself had chosen Eckhart to play the character of her better half.
- In 2011, Aaron Eckhart showed up in the epic military sci-fi war movie ‘Fight: Los Angeles’ coordinated by Jonathan Liebesman. He assumed the part of a resigning Marine Staff Sergeant USMC SSgt Michael Nantz who must backpedal into the line of obligation to lead a unit of U.S. Marines and a U.S. Aviation based armed forces sergeant amid a worldwide outsider attack.
- His later movies incorporate ‘Olympus Has Fallen’ (2013), ‘I, Frankenstein’ (2014), and ‘My All American’ (2015). In 2016, he showed up in the film ‘Sully’ which was a basic and business achievement. That year, he additionally acted in ‘Seep for This’ as Kevin Rooney.
- Aaron Eckhart rose to standard acknowledgment with the part of George in the honor winning film ‘Erin Brockovich’ which built up him as a character on-screen character.
- His depiction of a tobacco industry lobbyist Nick Naylor in the film ‘Thank You for Smoking’ was greatly valued. Acclaimed for his abilities in depicting dull characters with a dash of goodness, he by and by demonstrated his grit with this part.
Awards & Achievements
- In 1997, Aaron Eckhart got the Independent Spirit Award for Best Debut Performance and the Satellite Award for Outstanding New Talent for assuming the part of Chad ‘In the Company of Men.’
- For his motion picture, “Thank You For Smoking”, Eckhart was selected by the Independent Spirit Award for Best Male Lead and St. Louis Gateway Film Critics Association Award for Best Actor
- In 2008, he was granted the Central Ohio Film Critics Association Award for Best Acting Ensemble People’s Choice Award for Favorite Cast for ‘The Dark Knight.’ that year, he was selected by Broadcast Film Critics Association Award for Best Cast, Saturn Award for Best Supporting Actor and Scream Award for Best Villain for a similar film.
- In 2010, he was selected by the Independent Spirit Award for Best Male Lead and San Diego Film Critics Society Award for Best Actor for his part in the film ‘Rabbit Hole’.
Personal Life & Legacy
- Aaron Eckhart likes to keep up his security and is hesitant to talk freely about his own connections. He once dated down home music lyricist Kristyn Osborn in the mid-2000s. Before that, he was locked in to performer Emily Cline in the 1990s however their relationship did not come full circle in marriage.
Aaron Eckhart Movies
1. The Dark Knight (2008)
(Action, Crime, Drama, Thriller)
2. Olympus Has Fallen (2013)
3. Thank You for Smoking (2005)
4. Battle Los Angeles (2011)
5. Sully (2016)
6. Erin Brockovich (2000)
7. London Has Fallen (2016)
(Thriller, Drama, Action, Crime)
8. Any Given Sunday (1999)
‘Game of Thrones’ Priestess Joins Aaron Eckhart in ‘Incarnate’
Aaron Eckhart game of Thrones
Carice van Houten will play the mother of a had kid in the Blumhouse otherworldly spine chiller coordinated by Brad Peyton.
Carice van Houten, now onscreen in DreamWorks’ The Fifth Estate, has joined the thrown of Incarnate, the Blumhouse Productions otherworldly spine chiller featuring Aaron Eckhart.
Brad Peyton is coordinating the microbudget pic, which recounts a capricious exorcist (Eckhart), with the capacity to take advantage of the intuitive of the had, who meets his match when a 9-year-old kid is controlled by an evil presence from his past.
Van Houten will play the kid’s mom.
Catalina Sandino Moreno is now in the cast of the photo being created by Jason Blum. Executive delivering are Blumhouse’s Couper Samuelson, Stuart Ford, Charles Layton, Michael Seitzman, Trevor Engelson and Peyton.
Blumhouse International is directing extra outside deals and will exhibit the film at AFM.
Van Houten, who likewise has showed up in motion pictures, for example, Intruders and Valkyrie, was a key individual from the Game of Thrones cast, playing the manipulative divine force of light admirer Melisandre.
She is repped by CAA, Troika and Nummer19 in the Netherlands.